Wednesday, March 21, 2007

bordering

19 Nov 2005
Time: 01:56

That's it. Forget guilt. Forget not indicting. Forget playing nice.

I'm so through with this. My patience is wearing so thin, it's thinner than the world's thinnest condom. Bit more scratch, I'm spewing.

GOD. Stop your possessiveness, your jealousy, your loving and hating, your attention-seeking, your drama whoring, and your childish behavior!

And fuck, no one is obligated, obliged to do ANYTHING for you. ANYthing. No. If people do it as a favor, it is out of their kind-heartedness. If they don't, it's not because they're nasty or whatever. Not even being selfish, just looking after their own backs.

YOU're selfish, self-centred, narcissistic, manipulative, and damn, aren't you clever at scheming and taking advantage? I can't believe I was wrapped around your little finger once.

No more. Play happy? Go ahead. Losing temper? Kick things? Throw things? Go ahead.

I'll make sure the right people get knowledge of your behavior this time.

No comments: