Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CNY in 1U

29 Jan 2006
Time: 00:15

Woof! Woof! 15 minutes into another new year, according to the Chinese lunar calendar.

And boy, I'm lazy to blog at all.

Here's pics of CNY decor in 1 Utama as promised:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ah um...and by comparison to UTAR...this is so much better. Of course, it prolly take about 1000 times as much to decorate one single space than the entire faculty...and I did not take the jellyfish/fish net ugly thingy on the 2rd floor although Darlene kept on reminding me...ah well. Next time. If there is one.

Happy Chinese New Year, folks.

And we went clubbing in RUSH last Thursday, must say it's been quite a crazy day. Can read ALL about it in Amelia and Darlene's blog, here's some pics I took with my camera, don't turn out nice, I must say. Too dark.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Shwu looking a bit stoned...

Image hosting by Photobucket
I looking a bit kooked

Image hosting by Photobucket
Darlene actually look...sexy this way.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And the dance floor. If you can spot it.

That's it for tonight. My big dog whimpering from the fireworks outside; my small dog barking at the fireworks outside. It's a flipped world out there folks.

No comments: