Tuesday, March 20, 2007

loving and hating

21 Aug 2005
Time: 03:17


Hating is similar to loving, is it not?
People waste so much energy, effort, pain and passion loving or hating a person.
And loving and hating is tethering on a fine line.
Tis not difficult to love and hate, all together.

Love to hate.

Hate to love.

Either way, they're painful.

And I've done my fair share of loving and hating, still is. I wish I can be devoid these emotions. Take the middle path. Take no path at all. Its like you put your foot into loving or hating, you're giving a piece of yourself to the cause. Put another foot in and you're done for. Jumped onto the boat.

Loving. And what for? The heartache. The unrequited.

Hating. And what for? The heartache. The returned.


Buat apa nak terjerumus ke dalam perigi buta yang tidak berkesudahan? Bermaknakah segala yang dirasai? Berbaloikan segala tenaga dan perasaan yang tertumpah ke dalam cawan berair yang akhirnya tertumpah ke tanah jua? Bercinta dan mencintai...terlalu jauh buat ku. Untuk membenci adalah mudah, tetapi mencederakan ketenteraman jiwa ku pada akhirnya. Mengapakan manusia ditakdirkan mempunyai perasaan? Ke mana perginya segala perasaan ini akhirnya? Segala yang datang harus pergi jua....harus pergi. Di mana permulaan dan penghujung kekusutan alam ini? Ke manakah hujung garisan destinasi aku tertumpu? Aku tenggelam dalam kemabukan aku sendiri.




On an entirely different light.




Someone just accused me of hiding. From myself. From people. Whatever.
Not knowing myself.

The insolence. The someone do not even know me, at all. Courtesy of myself. I did not let him close enough to me with a 10-feet bamboo stick.

And another entirely different person made a statement - "I think you need religion".

Yet...

Food for thought.

No comments: