Wednesday, March 21, 2007

more photos

20 Nov 2005
Time: 02:55


The beauty of having camera phones and digital cameras is beyond description. Insta-photos, anytime, anywhere.

The grace of Internet makes sharing so easy too...ahaha. Therefore I'm posting some photos of our annual dinner:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Let me see...Kyle, Jimmy (nevermind the weird posing), me, Paul, William and Jay. The entire Swatch BU staff.
We're standing beside an outdoor pool on the 30th floor of a hotel in prime location in KL. The view out there: breathtaking.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Paul the assistant supervisor (finally! His appearance!) and William the supervisor.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me with eyes closed cos we weren't 100% ready, and Jay and Jimmy.


And here's pictures taken from Jay's Nokia 6670 (correct model?) phone TODAY. We have excess time...I admit:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Er. Paul was going for the "Runt in fire engine" effect from Chicken Little. We imitated Chicken Little for days after watching midnight show.

The sky's falling! Weee are theeee chammmmmpioooon....no moreee the loser....of the worrrld...! And....yo tell me what I want, what I really really want...And...I'll survive! I'll survive!

Though must say the movie's a damn copycat. War of the Worlds scared me a little, well, a lot. That movie was good...it's so...realistic and intense. And this mockery of it in an animation!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Call me vainpot but I adore this pic! Absolutely love it! It was in U Parkson and taken totally at random after being tossed the bear and told to pose.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look like an extra (ghost) in the movie Scary Swatch, don't I?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wokay that's it this time around.

More next time. I...think.

No comments: