Friday, March 23, 2007

in singapore

1 Oct 2006
time: 22:59


Early night huh? Not gonna blog long cos I'm so not used to their keyboard and I'm fooking tired.

Journey begun at 7am; had breakfast and mom dropped me off terminal at Pasar Rakyat. At like, 2.30pm, reached Singapore.

Met Shirley, and she brought me around practically EVERYWHERE. Ww're talking Merlion, Esplanade, Marina Square, Boat Quay (incidently pronounceed at Key) and Clarke Quay. Seen Stamford Raffle's nice (2) statues and there are a hella lot more toursits here than in KL. Or maybe cos I avoid all the tourist areas in KL.


And....I run out of gas. Why don't I blog at home. Bah.

Comments:
sportsnut218 made this comment,
wow.. she actually got on and left a post about the trip :) sounds like fun.

erizabesu made this comment,
have fun!!

Jun Hoe made this comment,
Hehe, cool to see you're having fun there. Take care yeah!

No comments: