Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Xmas Jeer

25 Dec 2004
Time: 23:43
Mood: Boo boo!


Where is EVERYONE? Why nobody online wan? Come online la! I wanna talk la!

On the first day of Christmas I:

+Went Drive 3 of my friends and me to One Utama

+Tagged along to the MNG sales....(so not worth getting crushed by frantic, kiasu women full of parfum and B.O. when I don't even have the mood to lift the sleeve of an interesting piece of cloth up)

+Went to MPH and chickened out buying Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons

+Got ripped RM39 for a top (damn! damn! damn!)

+did not get my 2nd ear piercing which on impulse I wanted to get because my friend who wanted to do the original piercing chickened out

+Watched Phantom of the Opera for the 2nd time. People, one time is enough more than enough. There are times when I get so bored of the acting (or the lack of it) I closed my eyes to enjoy the music and the music only. At least the first time around I get to drool at the hot caucasian sitting 2 rows ahead. I still like Phantom more than ninny Raoul!

+Lost my parking ticket. Well I did not lose it but it's kind of a long story and to cut it short my friend was holding the ticket and she went home and we're still bumming around and we did not have a ticket when we want to go home and we had to cough up RM20 as penalty

+Ate lunch at Aman Puri

+Totally love my totally understanding, understandable, understanded friends (yes even when they happen to poke me with their metal-made fingers which HURTS)

+Discover I scare them with my whacked up antics (w-h-o-a! as in, HOOO-AHHHH!)

+Ate steamboat my mom made

Still nobody online....sheeeeesh. Fine. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy up.

Seacrest, over and out!
(Eew kind of cheesy don't you think, Mr Seacrest?)

No comments: