Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blah bluh bleargh

18 Oct 2003
At the moment
Song: In The End - Linkin Park
Mood: Headache-y
What I had last: An orange
My brain is saying: Neeed fun....
Time: 00:13
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


I tried so hard and got so far
In the end, it doesn't even matter...

I put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this, there's only one thing you should know...


Yeah, Linkin Park had a concert in Kuala Lumpur on 15 Oct and surprise surprise, I was NOT there. I'm not their biggest fan or anything, I'm nobody's biggest fan, so it wasn't a total lost. Perhaps it was the best opportunity for me to scream and let off some steam, but hey, no big deal.

You know that song In The End, mostly I interpret it as a love song, where the girl betrayed the guy, or took him for granted and treated him like dirt. But you can take it as a general thing. Losing your trust on a beloved one, being betrayed...and I know how it felt like.

Sometimes you're just numb. I guess it's a good defence mechanism. No thoughts, no pain, right? Uh huh.

What the f*** am I babbling about?

Ah yes. Add math. From a dismal 30 in my Paper 1 during trials, I had a 51 for gerak gempur. NOT BAD! A little practice and a big leap. I should do more add math. How stupid I am. All this while there's add math (need no memorizing, no tiring theories and straightforward) and I didn't see it. My gosh how clueless I am. More add math. Math! numbers! more more more! (And I'm not mocking anyone! I'm serious!)

Can I actually acheive credit for a subject I barely ever passed in this 2 years? Hmm. the answer, my friend, is raging in my brain.

And our school magazine PANDUAN was distributed today! Ah! Our front cover (which I didn't really like and had qualms about) was actually acceptable. It's a fresh change from all the "seriousness" of previous years' magazines. And it was CUTE. But the materials inside is pretty much the same. My school is not well-suited to changes. It hold tightly to the "tried and tested" formulae. Stubborn. Whatever.

MY BABY! Nice! My magazine! MINE! HAHAhahAHAHaAHAHahAHAhaha

Sheesh. I'm so babbly tonight.

Maybe cos I have a perpentual headache.
And no. I'm NOT thinking about boys at this moment. I'm NOT thinking. No. No. Bad timing.
Michelle made this comment,
relax woman relax
have a break..have a kit kat...muahahha...
wana hug?? take care yo!
Visit me @ http://www.mylifeasagirl.blog-city.com

A visitor made this comment,
weh, can i see ur school cover??? after all, the editor is a friend of mine (wink)!
heheh, and btw, it's a great jump(ur add maths mark)! keep on trying(no matter how irritating it is),and i bet u'll do terrific!
linkin park is coming next year... another chance!
i'm planning to work and pay itmyself or something, then maybe we could go together and boogie, shout, ang our heads in the air, etc
gianne

A visitor made this comment,
u have a school mag???
sewjin

ichimei made this comment,
I'm coming back on Friday!!!! Hopefully will get a job teaching somewhere - or at least a job to get me some moolah. Can't wait to sample Malaysian food again! In the meantime, gurl, just keep swimming!!!

No comments: