Monday, March 19, 2007

Canteen Day

25 Apr 2004
At the moment
Song: Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Biscuit Bizkit
Mood: Tired
What I had last: Pears. Sweet, juicy, chilled pears.
My brain is saying: Get this over with and I can sleep
Time: 22:12
Wishlist: A hella load of CASH


Here we go, another "picture speaks a thousand words blog", in lieu of my usual psychobabble.

Just have nothing to say, y'know? And When-You've-Got-Nothing-To-Say-Don't-Say-It-Here.

Past week's been busy...ah, shopping. Got some new clothes, jeans, a Bodyglove bag (discounted 30% cos my friend works in one of the outlets), and holy shit, a pair of Retro Skechers sneakers
in Orange...yeah, the one Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera endorsed. Don't get me wrong, I bought it cos it was actually the cheapest compared to Nike, Reebok, Adidas, etc. Of course I know there are cheaper shoes too, like Bata's Power...but hey. Sue me for being a bourgeois, but I ain't from a communist country.

But why am I explaining this to you?

Also, did inventory of my pencil box, which, in the past 6 months, has its supplies diminishing regularly, no thanks to my mom's convenient "borrowing without returning". And I dug through nooks and crannies for pens and rulers.

College starts on May 10, and that's *in a small voice* ...exactly 2 weeks ahead.

There's an ant crawling on my monitor, and I'm going to pretend it's inside the monitor and not be irritated and kill it cos I'm such a compassionate person and it'll probably die a horrible death from UV exposure anyway.

Guess I've found something to say after all, and without much ado, here's why I'm blogging:




T'was La Salle PJ's Canteen Day, and the weather was very kind. See, it did not rain. It was stark bright and hot. Very hot. Very very hot. Did I mention it was hot?

Comments:
Jun Hoe made this comment,
Heh, you choose to leave out a whole chunk of details about the Canteen Day. So I guess it's up to me then to fill in the blanks, and you will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Hey, there's no picture of me! Oh wait, there is. I think I can see half of my back in the second picture. Hmph!

A visitor made this comment,
is jun hoe n william the same person? gettin kinda confused. whoz crazystrat?
anyways, read ur article bout the beads. didja see mine?? do they pay u for stories & pics published? i could use the cash. hahhaa

*neTte*

Alvin Choong made this comment,
RM80 for stories, RM21 per photo if I"m not mistaken.

Pui Yee made this comment,
yep, i saw ur nice mugshot too, jeanette, bergaya sial! heheh.
no, jun hoe is...er..jun hoe. william=crazystrat=brat from penang batch. how come u mix em 2 up?

*neTte* made this comment,
em...i dono. who went to the zoo? jun hoe is not a BRAT? ah, i thot jun hoe went to the zoo and then i visited somebody's (crazystrat?) blog for zoo pics so i put 2&2 together which made them one and the same person. hmm....

Jasdevism made this comment,
like the the way u write. very conversational, just like how things ought to be written like. Anyway, your pics are blocked. Its bcos the hosts they dont want their bandwidth go to other sites for free. But theres a fixaround, just rename the original pictures with a .txt extension. E.g. me.jpg change it to me.txt, and then link it. Voila! if it works, come visit my blog:)

Pui Yee made this comment,
thanks i'll try that or get another host. angelfire #@$^%!. but ah u forgot to leave ur blog url...!

No comments: