Friday, March 16, 2007

Delay delay delay

3 Jul 2003 15:26
At the moment
Song: Superman - Five for Fighting
Mood: Bleary-eyed
Word: Bombastic
My brain is saying: Why am I even online?
Time: 15:00
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:] 300 or 400 Digital Camera. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


I know, I know. The flow of my blog this month is...countable. Using the fingers on your two hands, using your cute little toes attached to your smelly, ugly feet. Don't blame me, blame school! Blame homework, early nights, no-time-ness, Jaring, tight budget, boredom, anything, but don't blame me.

I actually do blog every time I get online. It's just that I don't do it often. a long-standing online pal told me I changed. Hell, HE changed and he didn't know it. Everybody's priority shift, actually, Mr. B, including yours...and yes, especially mine. It's my SPM year, it's 2nd-year into you-know-what, it's my car license year, the IT year, in short. I didn't choose this road. But everybody have to go through it, and you did. Lucky you. Don't even need to deal with the NS crap.

Yes, I'm gonna sit for my `Undang-undang' (Highway Code) course and test soon enough, hope I pass, no kidding. I PAID for this test, man! Then lessons with my uncle and the driving tests and by end of this year, fully-fledged probational driver. That sounded so sweet...mmmph.

Oik, hafta go. Hasta la vista...er...I think.

No comments: