Friday, March 16, 2007

Photo time again

7 Jul 2003 16:11
At the moment
Song: Heaven - Nu Flavor
Mood: Mellow
Word: Bombard
My brain is saying: Hallelujah! Friday!
Time: 23:54
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:] 300 or 400 Digital Camera. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


Okay...this is my second attempt to blog. I pushed my first attempt down the drain because blog-city froze on me. Bugger!

Friday night has a beautiful implication. It's the end of official school week, end of inhumane morning hours and end of homework slavery. It's a date night, and for pathetic dateless people like me (and many others) it's a night to get online and smell the metallic, steely cyber air.

There's a joke from Reader's Digest (July 2003, page 106):
Found floating through cyberspace:
A major research institution recently announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science, tentatively named "Administratium". IT has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons and 111 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by a force called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of peons.


Laugh. I did. Though I don't fully fathom the meaning.

I said a few days back I bought film for photos of my prefects' board. Well here they are, but I'd like to put my recently acquired Add Math skills to test first:

Q: If there are 5 photos, of which 4 are of Group A and 1 are of Group B, how many probabilities of arrangements are there?
A:5!=120

Q: If the odd photo must be the first of 5 photos how many arrangement possibilities are there?
A:1!**** = 1 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 24.

Yup, Permutation and Combination. Cherio!

Crap aside, here are they:


My workplace, obviously...it's pretty messy. The red labels' supposed to be labels but I didn't realise the reduced size width churn squiggles out. Click here for the actual size.



Just the Form 4 gang, juniors who can't differenciate between seniority and juniority, considering their cheeky poses *glare glare* :)


Broom's a nice prop, gave the photo just the touch. As if!




I hope this one can provide some laughs.

Ahhh! Life can be good!
Tui yat pou, hoi fut tin hong!
(Take a step backward, and you'll see that ocean's wide, sky's borderless)

Quote:Don't you worry too much, God will take care of everything...Unquote.
Mr. Moey, Physics tuition teacher.
I'm no Christian, but I understand wisdom.

Comments:
A visitor made this comment,
Hey! I got to your blog from Sew's blog ;) Not sure if you remember me ;) I love your layout and those pictures were cute (especially the guys getting their necks wrung).. see ya!
Lil' Sunflower

A visitor made this comment,
ah.. nice one.
lvoe the quotes u use, just depicts exactly the mood i'm in.
and to quote u

Friday night has a beautiful implication. It's the end of official school week, end of inhumane morning hours and end of homework slavery. It's a date night, and for pathetic dateless people like me (and many others) it's a night to get online and smell the metallic, steely cyber air.
true true, thats y IM is the escapade for dateless ppl like us eh? we sorta date online. so that gives us a substitute. heh. who needs dates anyway. (hand typed out, heart differ)

cheers

sephquartz aka yeoh lc

No comments: