Friday, March 16, 2007

Driving Lesson I

21 Jul 2003 13:43
At the moment
Song: Layar Impian - Ella
Mood: Rambunctious
Word: -
My brain is saying: Oh boy, oh boy! I drive, I drive!
Time: 22:22
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:] 300 or 400 Digital Camera. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


Woo hoo hoo HOO! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! I had driving lesson today and it was...oh boy oh boy oh boy..I'm hooked! Well...okay...I killed the engine accidentally by pressing on brakes with no gear at the traffic lights - and witnessed an entire family giving me the finger(s), but nonetheless, I drove all the way from Menjalara to Selayang, home! That's like, 6 kilometers...not bad for a first-timer! And I tell you this...I was not even scared of the road...just my own driving skills. Gah ha ha...damned. I'm looking forward to my next lesson...minus the jerkings I hope :(. Bloody manual cars...I hate shiftsticks and gears...

Oh yeah. I was in Selayang Mall and you know what? They have a song against pirated VCDs. What did they NOT have a song for?! It went something like:

Hapuskanlah pengantara
Janganlah berbuat salah
Cintakanlah negara
Belilah yang asli...


[Destroy the middleperson
Don't commit crime
Love your country
Buy the original...]

Pathetic lame ass...I was practically gagging on my McD Filet-O-Fish.

No comments: