Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dyed

2 Dec 2003
At the moment
Song: Vitamin C - Graduation
Mood: Sober
What I had last: Mom's curry chicken
My brain is saying: Okay this stinks
Time: 23:35
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


Today is World AIDS Day.
A moment of silence, please, for those affected, affliated and effected by HIV/AIDS.
Pray for a cure and lessen the suffering of the children and their parents.
Imagine for a second their pain and how lucky we really are.

Thank you.

And today, I attempted to dye my hair. Well, Amelia did, actually. She came over and we started the stinky business.
Result: Barely-there hint of red. My jet-black awfully-thick hair won't co-operate. And the dye stinks to high heaven. Still do. Think it'll take a few days to go.

Other than that...

On Sunday I visited Sunway College. Well, I don't know why. I've been perusing leaflets, booklets and what-nots of universities and colleges I can never in my this life be able to enter/afford. And Sunway tops the college list. I just want to have a feel of it, I guess.

Well, it's filled by 2 types of parents:
The snobby, English-speaking jargonic dripping-with-money parents;
and, the snotty, mandarin-speaking, loud, ignorant parents.

And all the kids looked as confused and blur as I felt.

What was I doing there!? I didn't belong. Won't be.
And you know what? I'm not sorry.

And I think I'm right in thinking I'll select Journalism as my major. Do a Honours Degree in UTAR, work for a few years, and go for a Masters, and maybe just maybe if I can, overseas.

Who knows what the future brings?

And anyway, with only 1 week to go for my Mabul Sipadan trip, I finally feel excited about it. Haven't shopped, and after an inventory of my stuff, I'll need quite a few items. Soon. Maybe. Just wanna meet my fellow BRATs again (I actually miss them): Kit Sze, Delwyn, Yee Hui, etc.

Yeah. That's all I can muster today.

Comments:
A visitor made this comment,
You might run into more mandarin speaking parents down in UTAR! :)
And yes, if you are enrolling in the Mass Comm there, watch out for some of the lecturers. They were formally attached with LUCT. :)

ichimei

No comments: