Saturday, March 17, 2007

English paper & Lumut

4 Sep 2003
At the moment
Song: --
Mood: Sleepy
What I had last: Lunch
My brain is saying: Ugh! How am I gonna study History...
Time: 14:46
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Today's Eng paper sucked. And I mean BIG time. Essay questions was dumb dumb dumb.

a) Favourite shopping spot
b) Health or wealth?
c) "I open the door with bated breath..." continue
d) The best day of my life
e) Food

YOU choose. It sucked shit.

Tomorrow's History...? I'm a gonner. Tata. Nah ah Die die die DIE DiE dIe.

Well I'm ranting in case I can't get online tomorrow y'know *in a would-be casual tone* I'm going to Lumut, spending the night before at my grandma's and my uncle's computer's always in tatters so just in case I don't get to go online:

Friday : Yay. Tomorrow Lumut trip. History sucked.
Sat: So excited. First day Lumut.
Sun: Yay, we went to Pangkor! Yay!
Mon: Went to Charity Home
Tues: Home sweeeet homeeeee ahhhhh...

Heh. Will keep ya posted.

Over and out.

Countdown to Lumut BRATs Workshop : 1

Comments:
A visitor made this comment,
choose (c)
sewjin

No comments: