Saturday, March 17, 2007

First Day of 2004!!!!!

1 Jan 2004
At the moment
Song: Eppy New Year!
Mood: Eppy New Year!
What I had last: Eppy New Year!!
My brain is saying: Eppy New Year!!!
Time: 00:00
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...




Eppy New Year! Happy New Year! Happy New Year! Happy New Year! Happy New Year!!!!!

2004 here I come!

Happy New Year Malaysia, Happy New Year friends and family, Happy New Year world,
Happy New Year, EVERYBODY!!!

Comments:
Delwyn Lee made this comment,
Eppy Happy New Year 2u2

Yoke Yan made this comment,
Yeppy Yew Year!! Ha..ha.. Happy New Year!
Toodles, Yoke Yan

Visit me @ http://getbusted.blog-city.com/

A visitor made this comment,
hey, happy new year!
sweeleen

Michelle made this comment,
happy new year!!!!!!!!!

No comments: