Saturday, March 17, 2007

School day

4 Jan 2004
At the moment
Song: -
Mood: Grumpy and exhausted
What I had last: Papple -- a hybrid of an apple and a pear. Genetic engineering wonders *snicker*
My brain is saying: Sigh
Time: 23:16
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


Tomorrow the new school year starts. Throngs of uniformed excited students will begin the tradition of new classes, new teachers, new books, new classmates, new chair, new table, new school.

Massive jams will happen in busy intersections near schools as well as residential areas. Office workers will groan and lament, parents will worry and lament, teachers will be flustered and lament.

And for the first time in 11 long years, I'm not joining them.

It hit me. It hit me really hard. I can't believe I've ended this tradition I've methodically followed for 11 years, not counting those 3 I spent in kindergarten.

Some of my friends are starting college tomorrow. After tonight, nothing will ever be the same. The band will really, irrevocably break.

I want to go to school!!!

Comments:
Amelia made this comment,
Have a lil faith. :P

A visitor made this comment,
chill woman. you go through this period of missing school like crazy, but college life is worth all the crap you had to put up with before.
...or at least, that's the way it is with me. *shrugs*

hanna

Yoke Yan made this comment,
I wanted sooooo badly to go to school too!! I even followed my sister to school! Ha..ha.. Spent the whole 6 school hours there doing probably nothing....he..he... I'm a nutter.
~yOkE YaN~

Visit me @ http://getbusted.blog-city.com/

ichimei made this comment,
You'll move on...like I did with so many things, including my break up with Roy.
Visit me @ http://ichimei.blog-city.com

Delwyn Lee made this comment,
Hit you babee one more time...
How?
Form 6!!!

No comments: