Saturday, March 17, 2007

Uh oh

9 Jan 2004
At the moment
Song: Easier to Run - Linkin Park
Mood: Can't be bothered
What I had last: Ciplak Marble cheesecake
My brain is saying: *Gulps!*
Time: 17:29
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...


Time's awasting...
Guys, I have an important video presentation tomorrow. Wish me luck. I hope I don't
+ screw up
+ forget my lines
+ stumble
+ stutter
+ mumble
+ shake body parts out of nerves
+ forget eye-contact
+ and so on and so on and so on

And yesh, I'm procrastinating...I slept at 1pm and woke up at 3.30pm and watched tv and...blogging.

Bah. Such a whiny brat, I am.

So.

Pray I don't screw up. Much are at stake here. Things depend on tomorrow!

Comments:
A visitor made this comment,
good luck bebeh!...whatever this is :P
hanna

Delwyn Lee made this comment,
The UK thing is it? Well then,
GOOD LUCK!!!!

A visitor made this comment,
good luck then
aaron ong [aaronongyunloong@yahoo.com]

GenieOnTheLoose made this comment,
aiyooo!!!
i forgot abt ur video presentation... and i dont dare to sms u right now, just in case u r in a middle of the line and suddenly u'd hear 'teett-teeeettttt'...
good luck!
A visitor made this comment,
I think it's already too late to say all the best.. but then what the heck.. all the best..
hoped you actually quoted me on the sucky weather and food...

Roy

Michelle made this comment,
yo, how was your presentation? Good?? let me know, kay?
a little too late.. but hey, it's the thoughts that counts rite?!!
later,
mich
Visit me @ http://www.mylifeasagirl.blog-city.com

A visitor made this comment,
hey, u from SMK Kepong?
acs [xphossis@yahoo.com]

No comments: