Friday, March 16, 2007

Harry Potter

21 Jun 2003 00:07
At the moment
Song: I Have a Friend....named Potter...he is...gonna...uh bad attempt.
Mood: Potter-fever
Word: Potter-mania
My brain is saying: Oh My Goat. I'll be holding Harry Potter 5 in my hands in 12 hours' time...
Time: 23:53
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:] 300 or 400 Digital Camera. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...

Pottermania, Potterfever...it's on, it's ON! I cannot believe I've waited 2 years and now it's gonna be here tomorrow!!! Awww....sobs, so touching! I. CANNOT. WAIT. ARGH!

The pricetag is hefty though. No matter. Heartache later. Cure my Potterache first. Potteritis. Whatever. I'm gonna find out who's dying...gonna find out what's happening....can't hardly wait....

okay okay, plans for tomorrow.

Wake up early, do house chores, go to Popular Selayang Mall at 11 am sharp and meet the entire Potter cult of my school there, and GET THE BLOODY BOOK! Then have to attend some joint installation meeting, but no matter, at least me and Amelia will have a whack displaying the books to Woei Chii. How green will she get? Greener then Hulk? Hmmm. Very interesting thought. Then off to Midvalley for a movie or summat. Whatever. I just wanna read and READ and read. Bliss hmmm. Lugging a 1 kg book around town has never ever EVER been this appealing. I'm so gonna dream tonight!!!

GahahahahahaHAhahahaha!

Countdown
Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix : 11 hours 1 minute

No comments: