Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm a driver...beware!

30 Aug 2003
At the moment
Song: Er...the new song by J.Lo and LL Cool J
Mood: Jubilant
What I had last: A stupidly sour orange.
My brain is saying: I passed! I passed! I passed!
Time: 23:38
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...

In a tough, enthusiastic way: Yeah Yeah !

Passed. I'm a driver. End of story :)

Okay...I met a few interesting characters there...it's true the saying "misery brings men closer"....er or something like that.

Not only we sucessfully talked to most of the candidates from our driving school there, we (and by we, I meant me and Shwu Chenn, my friend and schoolmate) met a very young, VERY pretty school teacher from Sabah and I thought she's a college student...! She say moi's English is good. (Read: WaaAAAaaay above average)

You know what...? I don't feel like talking. I'm going to yak at Amelia. Talking to a person is nicer then trying to communicate through a computer.

So there.

No comments: