Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Poem

20 Aug 2003 18:34
At the moment
Song: Don't Speak - No Doubt
Mood: Groggy
What I had last: Bak Kut Teh - not exactly my choice of dinner
My brain is saying: Gee, I feel so guilty about being online
Time: 21:57
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...

Okay, I'm not usually a poetic person, but I wrote this when I was avoiding working on History yesterday night. It's not THAT good, but it sums up what Star Dance Jive stood for, at the moment, at least.
Anyway...

Star Dance Jive

Fatalistic fantasy
Pure joy
A dance to emulate
A celebration to savour

A yearning melody
Lone drumbeat
Haunting lute
Longing harp
Strumming an eternity
Carving a destiny

Grace, mesmerizing
Balls of fires
Brightness
In the midst of
The darkest hours
Vivid strokes
Pastels softening the
Bold colours
Prism of gaity
And the pretence of
Misery

Jewelled galaxy
Movements swaying as one
Fragments of the world
Scattered yet not lost
Tendrils of wants
Hope and resignation
Withdrawing with a sigh
Hybrid of interwoven fates
A jive lasting forever.


Don't ask me what it meant...I didn't analyze it. If someone can do it, by all means, tell me what you can see of me as a person. However, for the record, a Star Dance Jive is actually a type of plant with purple blooms, I forgot the scientific name of it. Ah well.

Oyeah, here goes nothing:

Oh God, I can't believe how fat I looked. Argh, a life of school, food, sleep and lazing around...paying a price. Argh! I mean, I'm usually fat enough, but this is...ughhhh.....I'm. Going. To. Lose. ALL THAT. Rah! Rah! Now God help me. The guy's Jun Loong, new president of Leo Club of SMK Dato Lokman. A perfect gentleman, a brilliant, witty and smart person, cultured and polite, and a hunk to the boot. Pity he's a 1988 brat studying in Form 4. Bah!

Comments:
A visitor made this comment,
what's wrong with a person born in 88 and studying in form 4?? :S. don't mean to be defensive.. btu studying a year ahead of your age is well, kinda.. cool.. well, at least for me. but whatever.. k. bye. nice blog by the way..
nat

No comments: