Saturday, March 17, 2007

Superstition

25 Aug 2003
At the moment
Song: -
Mood: Angry/Sad/Betrayed/Let down
What I had last: Dinner
My brain is saying: Hurt from crying now...
Time: 23:24
Wishlist: Olympus M[mju:]400 Digital Camera or Kodak Easy Share. I really really really need this camera..my current one worked like Stone Age and if anyone have RM1k+ to spare...

I'll start off by saying this: "Hmmph, Lean Chiew, I HATE YOU!!!" Show-off freakazoid!

Now back to the main topic.

Sigh.

Sometimes, it's seriously rewarding to be superstitious. Yesterday, I just said my life is heading into mundaneville. Today, it's being uprooted and thrown into a vortex of,..of emotions. I wonder how many people truly know what it's like to feel completely betrayed, completely hanging with nothing to hold on to.

What it felt like to hate someone so much, to feel so angry, to feel a touch to be so vile. I don't want to talk about this overmuch. I hope I'll come to terms with this quickly enough so that I can move on; I thought I did, but...I guess not.

Comments:
jackson yeoh made this comment,
LOL.
uh... i guess that should be sufficient. :P

A visitor made this comment,
hey.. erm, this might sound a little weird but uh, i was browsing tru the net searching for more info on the coming brats camp in lumut and i found this 'blog' thingy (im still in a very blur state of mind of what this site is abt). just wanted to get to know another brat-to-be (yeah, the letter head was way too cool). hope to hear from u soon. oh and by the way, i'm from perak- living 45 minutes away from lumut. :) TTFN~!
KS Chan [gummylizard@yahoo.com]

No comments: