Monday, March 19, 2007

blog #2

11 Jul 2004
Time: 00:26
My brain is saying: Yay, Monday HOLIDAY!
Looking foward to: Brats Carnival. I think.
Wishlist: Greenbacks! Moolah! Give!


TWO blogs in a DAY?! Whoa! The sun must've risen in the west today! *grins*

Hey Amelia (yeah you) can we go out sometime soon? I kinda am admitting I miss you and your antics. Heard you went to Genting this weekend. Ish. I miss you lah. (If I say enough I miss you, can I get free Vince album? Hee, joke)

Went back to school today. Was prize-giving day, and surprisingly this year they allocated enough funds to award mediocre-results SPM students like me. The amount was nothing, I spent it in Popular already this evening (buying discounted children's books for my cousin) but, the thought is there. So sweet. But so oppresive. The prefects gave me due respect as an ex, but teachers are the same, they still admonish me for being late, grab and push me around the halls and yell at me. I haven't been yelled at in college! And she...she...Pn H'ng, cut me some slack la! I just got back from college la! I had 2 classes! I do miss school in a way, I don't miss some of the people, but I won't go back. College life suits me real good. Nobody in college shush us, nobody tells you you're supposed to be sitting here or standing there, no uniforms, no order at all.

And the teachers. Some are plain kaypoh, some want to show off about their sons and daughters (who also happen to be my ex-classmates), some really still have teacherly concern, and I'm touched. That was the last time I will E-VAH go on stage in SMK Kepong, and I savored the moment. And it amazed me how small the school seemed to be. How everyone can now fit into the hall. Talk about perspective.

Moving on, hey, Happy Belated Birthday, Andrew. No present, but, hope you had a great day anyway. You're really a great guy, though I never actually told you that.

I don't know if I should mention it here, in such a public place. But, this collegemate of mine? Annoys me a lot. Always excuses, always superior (or is it masked inferiority?). After long discussions and psychological analysis with my mom, we conclude that deep down, this person is a sad person. Appearances, behavior, eye contact (or the lack of), clothes and speech don't lie. In fact, augment who a person really is. So, ah. Not that it matters. Nobody can please everybody, though this one is super-unpleasant.

Midterms freak me. I expect a lot, but now, I'm worried about those expectations. If I cannot keep things up, God knows how I'll strangle myself. There's 2 midterms in this semester, and the last midterm 1, I screwed up bad. REALLY bad. As in, oh, shit, bad. Mama mia, I have no right to be blogging. I have economics to study. ATC, AFC, TC, economic profit, normal profit, I kid you not.

That brings me to uh, finals. It's supposed to start on August 30, not very very far away, and on the weekend of Aug 28-29 I will be away. What now? According to schedule, there's a week of study leave, no problem, but according to current pace of my lecturers, we're already one week slower than the study plans they gave us. One lecturer said no worries, bar list for exams will be out, but that's not comforting. Yet I'll be a fool for missing this opportunity. *mumble mumble mumble* I wish it's a different weekend and location, but beggars cannot choose. Not to mention the runaway I've planned right after econs midterms 2 before class actually finish. Hectic la. I takut!

Malaysian Idol - can't believe Eric Lim, the Eric Lim got kicked in round 2. And, bengang la. 'Something slimy crawling up my knee?', that sure sent my bro into howls that freaked the entire FRIM. Even more bengang, what, never heard of Sinaran and Vida? Which planet you guys from!?

That's all la. I'm done. Study! STUDY! Over and out :).

Comments:
A visitor made this comment,
LOL.... yeah.... i wonder what slime crawling up my knee meant... yeah , can`t believe that sooo many people are ignorant of our local songs too
Andrew Chua [andyrewchua@hotmail/yahoo.com]

GenieOnTheLoose made this comment,
oh dear, am one of them ignoramus who are not aware much of local songs... unless it's Juliet The Orange or Lo I suppose. *awaits flights of satay sticks towards her*

Amelia made this comment,
Yeah Eric Lim didn't make the cut! Gosh! Me kinda mean though...didn't want him to make it...heard he's some big ass snob in college. Seen him before and one word - action! Like baby lotion. Kehkehkehkeh...yeah anyway got time we go kai kai okay...go movie watching or something..:)

Amelia made this comment,
Yeah Eric Lim didn't make the cut! Gosh! Me kinda mean though...didn't want him to make it...heard he's some big ass snob in college. Seen him before and one word - action! Like baby lotion. Kehkehkehkeh...yeah anyway got time we go kai kai okay...go movie watching or something..:)

No comments: